Lunch time Yoga for only £6!
(I’m on maternity leave until January 2013 and looking for a new venue for the classes. Watch this space!!!!)
MONDAY, THURSDAY 13.00-13.40
NEW!!! MONDAY night class 6-7pm
ST LUKE’S CHURCH HALL, ROSCOE STREET, EC1 (JUST OFF WHITECROSS ST.)
Start times are strict!!! Sorry, but it’s just not cool to come in 5 mins late. It’s not fair on others who are already on their mat, getting into it…. (please arrive 5-10 mins early to ensure smooth running of classes).
Lunchtime Yoga classes are specifically designed for busy individuals with a small window for personal fitness and relaxation. The idea is that you can leave your office, do the class and come back to your desk within your one hour lunch break. Classes start with some gentle stretching, followed by dynamic sequences rooting from ashtanga and vinyasa flow traditions (to get the heart rate going) and always finish with some delicious slower, longer-held poses, followed by at least 5 mins of PROPER relaxation. This mix is guaranteed to make you feel properly exercised, de-stressed, calm, centered and ready to face the rest of your day with a smile.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- wear some loose comfortable clothing (leggings/sweatpants/shorts & t-shirt), you don’t need any footwear (or socks in fact!).
- I provide yoga mats and have some to purchase for £15 if you’d rather have your own. Contact me for details
- bring a towel/face cloth if you think you might sweat a lot
- try not to eat at least an hour before the class
- payment in cash, please (we don’t have card facilities yet)