The benefits of being taught at home are:
- No stress over lost time – (how much is your time actually worth per hour?)
- No stress over travel and parking issues (that’s my problem!)
- NO unfamiliar changing and showering areas (step straight off the mat and into your own shower!)
- NO sharing the teacher’s time with other students (100% attention on YOU!)
- Practical, tailor-made sessions, that fit around your lifestyle and your specific needs
You might be:
- a busy, successful professional who has an extremely small window for personal fitness
- a busy mum with a short time between school drops and Domestic Goddess duties!
- a pre natal mum who needs help preparing for the biggest day of your life
- a post natal mother who needs help regaining fitness
- a beginner who needs an intense course or who is too scared to ‘dive in’ at a Yoga studio
- an experienced practitioner who’s practice has lapsed and needs a ‘kick-start‘
- a group of friends who want camaraderie / an alternative to a boozy night out
- a fitness freak who wants to improve flexibility
or simply……someone who needs to take a deep breath and find a more meaningful and holistic approach to their life.
Please contact me to arrange a one-to-one session.